- Once you arrive at a nudist or naturist venue, take off your clothes as soon as possible. Even better if you can arrive naked but that’s not always possible.
- Act like you would in dressed life.
- Be polite and look people in the eye when you talk with them.
- Don’t keep your clothes on when you are at a nude venue.
- Don’t stare at people. It’s considered to be very rude. A nude venue is not a peepshow.
- Don’t walk around waving your smartphone or camera. Taking pictures of naked people is also considered to be rude and a serious breach of privacy.
- nudist resort 101 the do’s and don’ts of clothing optional-resorts
Last updated byCFL949 reads
How did you like this article?